Friday, March 30, 2007

I can relate to this...

I read it somewhere ..and found it to be very true..I can relate to this..Infact this is like someone has read my feelings..or as if this has been written by me..specially for those precious little moments..I spend with you...leaving me longing for more...

When A Girl is quiet,Millions of things are running in her mind.
When A Girl is not arguing,She is thinking deeply.
When A Girl looks at you with eyes full of questions,She is wondering how long you will be around.
When A Girl answers "I'm fine" after a few seconds,She is not fine at all.
When A Girl stares at you,She is wondering why you are lying.
When A Girl lays on your chest,She is wishing for you to be hers forever.
When A Girl calls everyday,She is seeking your attention.
When A Girl SMS's you everyday,She wants you to reply at least once.
When A Girl says I Love You,She means it.
When A Girl says that she cant live without you,She has made up her mind that you are her future.
When A Girl says I Miss You,No One in this world can miss you more than her....

...and When I say I miss you I really really mean it...Take care dear...Love you always no matter what....

No comments: